Purchase Books @Amazon.com
Books by Marathi Authors Translated: T
The Last Days of Sardar Patel and the Mime Players
- Vijay Tendulkar (Author)
- the Last Days is a filmscript for Ketan Mehta's film, Sardar. Slightly revised from original version. Mime Players is on violence, evil and
exploitation set in the villages of rural Bengal.
- Vijay Tendulkar (Author), Gowri Ramnarayan (Translator)
- A Play. Vijay Tendulkar Author of thirty full-length plays, twenty-three one-act plays, several of which have become classics of
modern Indian theatre.
The Cyclist and His Fifth Woman: Two Plays by Vijay Tendulkar
- Vijay Tendulkar (Author), Balwant Bhaneja (Translator)
- This volume includes two plays by Vijay Tendulkar: the Fifth Woman, which address the injustices and inequalities suffered by married women,
and The Cyclist, intended to be his last play.
Mitrachi Goshta: A Friend's Story: A Play in Three Acts
- Vijay Tendulkar (Author),Gowri Ramnarayan (Translator)
- This is the first translation of acclaimed Indian playwright Vijay Tendulkar's Mitrachi Gosha.
A stark commentary on love--both hetero- and homo-sexual--this powerful play is set in the college campus world of India.
Understanding Reforms: Post 1991 India
- Suresh D. Tendulkar (Author), Bhavani (Author)
- This book details the remarkable transformation of India from a slow-growing economy in the late eighties to one of the fastest growing
economies of the world.
Understanding Karma: In Light of Paul Ricoeur's Philosophical Anthropology and Hermeneutics
- Shrinivas Tilak (Author)
- Analysis of the ethical and social dimensions of the doctrine of karma in the Mahabharata and in modern India using
Paul Ricoeur's philosophical anthropology and hermeneutics.